Monday, July 16, 2012

WIP: The Industry "Distances" Album Cover

Hey, hey, so this is a little different from my typical style, but I've been trying new things lately. Its an album cover for a band here in Atlanta called the Industry. They are really cool guys and they are great musicians. I've seen them play live and I gotta say it was pretty awesome; def worth checking out. Anyway, you can find out more about them here

So I used some sketchup models for the city, then went to town with some textures and painting. The final image shows the whole Digipak if you were to unfold it, so the top half would actually be upside down. Theres going to be more typography added later, so this is still in progress. Also, some of the imagery is subject to change, but I'll keep ya up to date on all that stuff when it happens. And that's that as they say. 




No comments:

Post a Comment